Procurement Strategy Manager - Global Bank
Indirect Procurement Strategy Manager - Global Bank - Central London - £45,000-£65,000 + benefits - FTSE30 - Global Role - Greenfield
A CXO backed initiative to transform global procurement within this FTSE30 Financial Services giant has created an exceptional opportunity to devise and drive innovative new indirect procurement strategy. With indirect spend in excess of £500m, the role provides ample opportunity to manage large categories of spend including I.T., Marketing, HR, Professional Services and FM, and to forge new relationships, engage senior stakeholders and support the transformation to an industry leading strategic sourcing function.
Indirect Procurement Strategy Manager Role Overview:
- Devise and implement category strategy across the indirect procurement function, overseeing £multimillion spend across any of I.T, Marketing, HR, Professional Services & FM.
- Network across various business functions to influence board level stakeholders to align with the goals of the procurement function, increasing strategic sourcing buy-in across the organisation.
- Contribute to the long-term success of the procurement function by creating innovative new strategies across category spend and mentoring junior members of the team as you drive towards a leadership position within this FTSE30 giant.
The following procurement skills are required:-
- Exceptional track record of achievement within Indirect Procurement
- Strong, demonstrable stakeholder management capability developed in complex, blue-chip environments.
- Experience of end-to-end procurement across a number of indirect categories.
If you're a high-calibre procurement professional looking to transfer your skillset into a complex and rewarding industry role, see below for how to apply!
If you would like to submit your CV for this exciting role then get in touch directly at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page