Global Head of Marketing Procurement - FTSE500
Global Head of Marketing Procurement - FTSE500 - Gibraltar- £90,000 + Package + Relocation Package
An international FTSE500 Client are going through a huge transformation to their procurement function, whereby they are globalising spend. This has resulted in a need for an excellent Senior Marketing Procurement candidate to head up spends for their Marketing Procurement Category.
The role will involve undergoing a large level of both Greenfield and Brownfield projects within Marketing and will report directly into the CPO. Procurement is very well mandated in this organisation, with this position sitting on its board of marketing directors.
The Global Head of Marketing Procurement Role will include:-
- Running the entire end to end category strategy, effectively planning and implementing Marketing strategy globally
- Managing over £500M. spend on multiple Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Leading a team of Category Managers and Buyers, developing them and giving them the essential tools they need to succeed against set targets
- Engaging with the key stakeholders of the business, from board level to junior
The Global Head of Marketing Procurement will need to have:-
- A strong track record within Marketing procurement, with proven key achievements
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing procurement space
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Procurement candidate to take the next step in their career and gain valuable experience in a transforming Greenfield environment.
For more information on this exciting Marketing Procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Marketing, Senior Procurement Manager, BTL, ATL, Head of Category, Digital, Agency, Greenfield, Transformation, Gibraltar, Spain