Head of Marketing Procurement - EMEA
Head of Marketing Procurement - EMEA Region - Gibraltar - Leading Professional Services Brand - £90K + Relocation Package + Bonus + Package
A world renowned professional services provider is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing Procurement to head up their EMEA sourcing team based in Gibraltar. Working with a services spend of £500M you will be responsible for directly managing a team of 3 and leading the end to end procurement process across the EMEA region.
You will be tasked with heading up the internal sourcing team to deliver project savings across a number of key areas including Marketing, FM, Professional Services and HR. A large proportion of this role will be within Marketing Procurement and will see you developing and managing a growing team in order to ensure project savings. With a huge emphasis on managing the team on a global scale, you will need to draw from prior experience to motivate and drive the function. Leading from the front you will work across all elements of the procurement lifecycle, helping the team on elements such as tendering, strategic sourcing and supplier consolidations.
The following skillset is vital to be successful in the role:
- Excellent management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Prior experience managing direct reports on an on-going basis as well as managing and driving project teams
- Experience in category strategy development and a track record of savings delivered
- In depth strategic sourcing experience across Marketing spends
- Prior experience working on a European or Global remit
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders and help promote procurement
- Knowledge of Spanish, French or German languages would be highly advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to take on an integral managerial position within a best in class procurement function. Not only will you have the opportunity to lead a team across an EMEA remit, but you will work on exciting strategic projects at a senior level. If you wish to discuss this managerial position in more detail then please email Emily directly at jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Management, People Management, Professional Services, Indirects, Sourcing, Prague, Procurement, FM, HR, Marketing, IT