Procurement Performance & Strategy Manager
Procurement Performance & Strategy Manager - Functional Transformation - Global FTSE 100 Brand - London - £65,000 - 75,000 + Excellent Benefits
Due to an exciting new venture, this FTSE 100 conglomerate is seeking a highly ambitious Procurement professional to spearhead this newly created Procurement Performance position, driving a firm-wide capability shift and identifying new ventures for the expansion of procurement.
Working cross-functionally with the business, the successful individual will create a strong network across the executive community to increase the profile of global procurement, analysing performance to improve overall efficiency.
Procurement Performance & Strategy Manager role overview:-
- Develop annual objectives for the global procurement organisation, defining key metrics to measure performance
- Identify, develop and implement key initiatives aligned with Procurement's objectives to set the pace and instil a performance culture within the company across multiple spend categories
- Ensure that the new objectives are embedded in team members' personal development plans
- Design a tailored performance management governance model to allow for clear visibility of procurement's status versus targets with regards to savings delivery, risk mitigation, supplier rationalisation, alignment with stakeholders etc
Required candidate background:-
- Rapid progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management career to date, with an impressive track record of outstanding performance with regards to cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, stakeholder management etc
- Notable achievements related to Procurement & commercial transformation (i.e. performance improvement, organisational re-design etc)
- Degree, MA / MBA & MCIPS preferred but not essential
- Natural flair for influencing senior executives
This is a rare opportunity to carve a name for oneself within a globally revered organisation, fulfilling a new position designed to raise the bar for the entire commercial Procurement team.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, organisation re-design, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Performance & Strategy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly