Management Consultant: Procurement & Supply Chain
Management Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain - Specialist, Award Winning Consultancy - £30,000-£40,000 - Rapid Progression
For strategic buyers who have enjoyed strong progression in their careers to date, a rare opportunity has arisen within a boutique management consultancy to take advantage of a number of exciting client projects and bespoke progression programmes to rapidly develop into an industry leading procurement advisory consultant. Working across a number of industries, partnering with managing consultants and directors to deliver complex client requirements, you will develop a well-rounded, enviable procurement skillset.
The procurement role will involve:
- Engaging board level stakeholders within FTSE100 clients to transform procurement processes and behaviours, and create lasting commercial efficiencies by devising and implementing innovative procurement strategy.
- Drive strategic sourcing initiatives and manage your own procurement projects, utilising the expertise of senior colleagues for guidance rather than strict oversight.
- Improve procurement buy-in across other commercial functions within client businesses, actively network with external stakeholders to increase the influence that strategic sourcing has on longer-term organisational goals
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience within a blue-chip environment
- Drive and ambition to leave a lasting impact on complex procurement functions and to develop into a top-class procurement advisory consultant.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Management Consultant: Procurement & Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly