Procurement Strategy Leader - Global FMCG Major
Procurement Strategy Leader - Global FTSE 30 - London or Surrey + Flex Working - £60 - 70k + Bonus + Benefits
This aggressively expanding Blue Chip firm is seeking a high-achieving Procurement expert to join ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for an aspiring Procurement Director.
Procurement Strategy Leader role profile:-
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ Logistics Services category
- Build strategically important supplier relationships
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive for Procurement Directorship within the next 18 months
This is a stand out opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 organisation and create a legacy for oneself before progressing to Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure