Junior Procurement Consultant
JUNIOR PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - TOP 10 PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANCY - LONDON - 30-40K + PACKAGE & FAST-TRACKED DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
This market leading procurement consultancy, recently earmarked as 'one of the fastest growing UK consultancies', it looking to develop is consulting division and nurture it's next round of top management consultants.
With a client base that is littered with FTSE 50 & FTSE 100 organisations, this business is not only offering the opportunity to work a leading brand but the chance to develop alongside procurement industry leaders to carve a rewarding career within consulting.
As a Procurement Consultant, your challenges will include:
- Supporting the delivery of procurement client solutions across a wide variety of sectors including aerospace & defence, automotive, and engineering.
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to help top business leaders solve complex problems relating to procurement, sourcing & supply chain transformation
- Working in cross-office teams and partnering with clients spanning several regions to enhance your international exposure
- Successfully balancing competing priorities and managing executive stakeholders
- Striving for rapid promotion to Manager, Senior Consultant, and Partnership within the firm
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Experience working for a major FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 industry or consulting firm in a procurement / sourcing focussed role
- Degree, MA, MBA from a leading university (preferred not essential)
If you are looking to develop your procurement career and have the entrepreneurial skillset to thrive within a consulting environment, please apply by:
Sending your CV directly to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change, eProcurement, P2P
Apply for Junior Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly