Digital Marketing Procurement Category Manager
Digital Marketing and Media Procurement Category Manager - Greenfield Procurement Site - Swindon/Oxford + Flex Working - £50,000 -£65,000 +Bonus
This Blue-Chip household brand is searching for an innovative category manager with proven experience managing Marketing Procurement categories. This rare new opportunity is made even more exciting as it is for a FTSE 100 company with a Greenfield Procurement Site that has the complete backing of the board! This has resulted in the procurement function being awarded a spend of over £1billion!
As Digital Marketing & Media Procurement Category Manager you will:-
* Deliver increased savings by coming up with and delivering on your own innovative procurement strategies and ideas
* Negotiate the acquisition of new, and the exit of old, suppliers so as to reduce the number of suppliers in the Digital Marketing & Media sub-categories and improve ROI
* Build lasting relationships with senior internal stakeholders, 'taking them on a journey' to understand the procurement needs of the business
Digital Marketing & Media Procurement Category Manager required background:-
* Impressive Marketing Procurement track record within a FTSE 250 company, as well as proof of quick progression (i.e. Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement/Category Manager)
* Exposure to creating strategic category plans and implementing them using the full end to end procurement process
* Degree from a Red Brick University and MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you specialise in Marketing Procurement and are looking to take the next step in your career and join one of the most exciting and reputable companies in the country!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, purchasing, buying, Marketing Procurement, ATL, BTL.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure