HR/ Indirects Category Manager - FTSE100 Brand
This extraordinary FMCG brand is leading the consumer market with their impressive reach across the globe, landing them a spot on the FTSE100 index. Due to their exponential success, this company is looking to optimise their procurement function with the addition of an excellent procurement professional to lead the implementation of strategy across the professional services and wider indirect spend areas. Whilst the spend areas and processes are in place, this brand is looking to completely transform the entire and require an individual with the gravitas and the business acumen to offer and implement insightful change whilst adding value to the category.
- Collaboratively work with the Head of Procurement and liaise with C-level stakeholders of the wider business to implement strategy that is in alignment with the needs of the business
- Strategically source new suppliers and manage the full end-to-end procurement lifecycle, adding value to the entire process.
- Identify opportunities to optimise pre-existing processes, producing tangible savings and adding value
- Effectively influence business executives to highlight the importance of procurement and gain increasing control over budgets
Required Skills and Experience
- Outstanding indirect category experience, covering Professional Services, HR, Legal Services, Tax, Consultancy etc.
- Extensive Procurement experience with quick progression and remarkable commercial achievements (demonstrable cost savings, value add, SRM etc.)
- Exceptional engagement skills with examples of influencing Executives in order to further procurement's image
- The desire to travel across the UK on a regular basis
- Degree and CIPS desired
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk