Indirect Category Manager - Fortune500
Due to their rapid expansion and aggressive market growth, this Fortune 500 conglomerate is seeking an innovative and numerical procurement professional to join their growing procurement function. The successful applicant will work on a range of indirect categories spanning across IT, HR, Professional Services, FM and Marketing totalling a striking £Multi-million spend, with an international remit.
This Category Manager will be involved in:-
- Leading the strategic sourcing across all the major indirect spend areas: HR, Professional Services, Marketing and FM
- Identify opportunities for cost savings within the pre-existing function that add value to the process
- Negotiate with market leading vendors and use your excellent supplier management skills to leverage sustainable commercial advantages for the business
- Partner with relevant procurement executives to influence C-suite stakeholders within the wider business to improve Procurement's image and win far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement skills & experience:-
- Prior procurement/strategic sourcing experience with demonstrable examples of tangible savings and value add
- Experience working within fast-paced, well-respected blue-chip brands
- Clear and impressive career progression within your procurement career, advancing from Buyer to Senior Buyer within a short space of time
- Degree is essential
Why should you apply?
- To develop your career with such a globally renowned brand
- Structured career progression - with almost guaranteed promotion within 18 months!
- The opportunity to work on high value spends across an international remit
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk