Indirect Sourcing Specialist - Financial Services
This financial services giant is currently undergoing a major transformation to their procurement function, specifically making the distinction between their tactical and strategic teams with the hopes to increase efficiency across the entire process. As a result of this restructure, the firm is looking to invest in an excellent procurement professional to make their mark across the majority of indirect spend areas and work to improve procurement's image across the wider business, eventually doubling the reach that procurement has on the firm's spend categories.
This Procurement role will see the successful applicant:
- Identify cost saving opportunities within the pre-existing strategic sourcing processes and agreements to deliver tangible savings and add value to a growing spend c. €500m
- Implement and run the full end-to-end procurement processes, strategically sourcing new suppliers that can fulfil the firm's complex needs
- Negotiate with market vendors to leverage sustainable commercial advantages for the business
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to understand the business needs and align processes to better meet these
Required experience and skills:
- Excellent experience strategically sourcing across a range of indirect spend areas
- Demonstrable quick and clear progression through the procurement ranks
- Degree is essential, CIPS desired
Why should you apply?
- Develop your procurement career to the financial services industry
- The opportunity to work on high value spends and make your mark in such a well-established brand
- Fine-tune your procurement lifecycle skills, stakeholder and supplier management skills within a dynamic team environment
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk