Global Cateogry Manager - Data Acquisiton
Global Category Manager - Data Acquisition
Global Biotechnology Firm
Los Angeles, California
$130-150k per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Contact Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Fortune 500 Global Biotechnology firm is invested in using cutting edge technology to develop drugs and therapies for serious and terminal illnesses. Listed in the top 100 of both the Forbes Best Employers for Diversity, and Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies, this organisation is now looking for a Global Category Manager to head up the Data Acquisition Category. You will work across multiple business units, including Marketing and Technology, managing a spend of $200m and reporting into the Global Director of Strategic Sourcing.
As the Global Category Manager for Data Acquisition, you will:
- Create and implement multiple procurement strategies across the Data Acquisition Category
- Work alongside multiple stakeholders within different business units (such as Marketing, Technology, Global Health Economics, Scientific Affairs, etc.) to develop multi-year procurement strategies
- Act as a driving force of cross-category collaboration to create procurement strategies that complement the overall business strategy
- Work with key stakeholders to build a pipeline of category projects
You should be able to show that you:
- Have experience in, and have a clear understanding of Data Procurement
- Are experienced in leading compound contract negotiations within international and/or global procurement projects
- Have knowledge in the key areas of Big Data, Data Acquisition and Management
- Understand S2P (Source to Pay) processes and experienced in using tools such as SAP and Ariba
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject area (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.) (A Master's degree is preferred but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Global biotechnology firm that is at the forefront of the battle against serious and terminal illnesses. This senior role will have you based in the firm's Los Angeles office and you will receive an excellent compensation package, you will be added to an already exceptional team and have room to grow and develop during your time here.
To discuss this opportunity further, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at email@example.com or apply directly via the apply button above.
Key Words: Indirect Procurement, Los Angeles, California, USA, West, Indirect Categories, Procurement Manager, Supplier, Data Acquisition, Marketing Technology, Technology, Data Management, Procurement Project Management, Category Manager, Indirect Category Manager, Category, Procurement Global, Indirect Spend, Bramwith, Multinational, Insurance, Procurement Processes, Procurement Negotiations, Procurement Projects, Indirect Cost Initiatives