Interim Senior Project Manager
We have a Public Sector client based in Central London who are looking for an Interim Senior Project Manager on a 6 month contract. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £547.00 On offer. The successful candidate will be required to hold or undergo BPSS Clearance if successful.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Takes responsibility for the definition; documentation and safe execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives; actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Identifies; assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Effectively estimates costs; timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan; providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders; as appropriate.
- Monitors and forecasts costs; timescales and resources used; and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manages the change control procedure; ensures that change is captured; impact assessed and approved and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost; timescale and resource budgets; and are signed off.
- Gains agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
- Takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Actively represents the project team; ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and; where appropriate; subsequently reviewed; and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- Has a background in performance management and technological mobilisation
- Can give a holistic overview of KPI's and metrics
- Someone who is an SME in this area
- Has clear demonstrated evidence of Senior Stakeholder engagement
- Can demonstrate evidence of uniting design and implementation within other clients ideally within the public sector