Salary between £36,000 and £48,000
This is a key role working within a progressive public sector procurement department and will involve working on some innovative projects and strategies within services led procurement / indirect categories.
- sourcing strategy
- savings targets
- sourcing plans
- Tendering, contract management
- Best value framework agreements
- Category management
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Procurement advice
. Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, or an experienced procurement professional
- Ideally MCIPS
- Category Management experience
- Public Sector procurement regulations knowledge ideally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly