IT & Technology Procurement Lead - £100K
1st Executive are leading an exciting campaign of recruitment for a number of critical IT & Technology Procurement positions - this is a fantastic opportunity to take a key role as part of the Procurement leadership team within a newly established Procurement function born out of a complex, high profile, divestment programme. Our client is targeting high-performing candidates with demonstrable global sourcing experience, gained in complex 'blue-chip' environments.
The jobholder will be tasked with establishing Sourcing and Supplier Management activities - spanning multiple business units and including front office, centralised functions, Technology, and the COO.
- The jobholder will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to establish Procurement as a trusted value-add partner in a challenging start-up environment
- Drive innovation and transformation, and identify efficiency opportunities to achieve savings targets
- Provide market insights to senior stakeholders in benchmarking and continuous improvements
- Manage all critical supplier relationships, including intra-group agreements, to reduce risk and improve service delivery
- Extensive Global IT Procurement experience is essential - with previous exposure of innovative solutions encompassing Cyber Security, SaaS, Digital, Infrastructure and Blockchain
- 'Blue-Chip' background with a track record of successful delivery in a complex, global, procurement function
- Additional experience gained in either a start-up or Greenfield Procurement function would be beneficial
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills essential (evidence of engaging/influencing at CIO level)
- Excellent responsiveness, professionalism, gravitas and diplomacy, and a deep understanding of core procurement best practices
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified