Procurement Managers - IT & HR Categories
Procurement Managers (various) - IT & HR Categories - £50,000-£60,000 - London - Exciting new projects and progression to senior leadership guaranteed
New opportunities have arisen within a market leading business, operating at the cutting-edge of its field, which is looking forward to launching a number of exciting new projects in 2018. They are seeking Procurement Managers with strong procurement experience in either the IT or HR categories. Ideal candidates will have the enthusiasm and gravitas to impart their expertise on a growing business and help drive positive procurement strategy and transformation through 2018 and beyond.
If you are looking for a new opportunity that affords the opportunity to drive your own progression, to devise long-term procurement strategy, and to move into an organisation that shares your distaste for micro-management and excessive KPI-centric procurement, this could be the ideal role for you.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with senior stakeholders to devise and implement strategic procurement initiatives across either the HR or IT category, acting as the interface across wider procurement and beyond.
- Control spends in excess of £50m, adding and creating value in ways that aren't simply driven by cutting costs.
- Take advantage of opportunities offered up by the greenfield projects by delivering savings and steering the direction of these complex sourcing initiatives
Key Procurement Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering value within a leading procurement function
- Evidence on CV of managing complex and disparate stakeholder groups to achieve procurement goals
- 2.1 Degree (or equivalent) preferred
Opportunities to join a market leader and have a tangible influence on procurement strategy are becoming rarer, but this organisation still sticks to the principles of affording freedom, rewarding talent and promoting from within. They are keen to bring people on-board quickly to help plan their exciting new ventures so it's a good time to join the business.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Consultancy, Technology, HR Procurement, Contingent Labour, Payroll, Employee Benefits, L&D, IT Procurement, Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Degree, London