HR Procurement Specialist - London - £50-60,000
HR Procurement Specialist - London/Hertfordshire - £50K - £60K - World Leading Professional Services Organisation - Blue Chip - £100m spend - Rapid Progression
This global giant within advisory and professional services is gearing up for 2018 by readying multiple critical procurement initiatives within the HR Category, and is consequently looking to bring a HR Procurement Specialist into their internal team. This pivotal role will see you partnering with a number of senior internal stakeholders to drive strategic and transformational procurement projects across recruitment, employee benefits and contingent labour, among others.
The position comes with considerable spends in excess of £100m and requires strong procurement expertise, preferably within HR procurement. The demands of the role necessitate that you are a strong communicator that has the gravitas to improve stakeholder buy-in, as well as having a number of years' experience within a leading procurement function, driving strategy and change. The above ensures that this opportunity comes with a high degree of visibility and offers terrific progression opportunities within a procurement function with a demonstrable track record to rewarding talent and performance.
The following procurement skills are required:
- Impressive Procurement & Category Management career, with evidence of quick progression & high commercial achievement (cost savings, risk mitigation, SRM)
- HR & Resourcing (Temporary & Contingent Labour / Recruitment) category expertise
- Exceptional engagement skills, with a proven track record in influencing Executives to further Procurement's image
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
To discuss further apply directly through this page or please email JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, Financial Services, FM, Travel, Logistics, Fleet, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, London
Apply for HR Procurement Specialist - London - £50-60,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly