Senior Manager - Coupa P2P Implementation
Senior Manager - Coupa P2P Implementation - Globally Renowned Management Consultancy - £80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Package
This consulting behemoth is responsible for solving some of the most complex procurement problems for the world's biggest brands. As technology becomes ever more vital in global supply chains, my client is looking for a leader who can develop and drive procurement technology transformation and improve operational efficiencies for the globe's biggest brands.
What will this role entail?
Working across clients including but not limited to; Healthcare, FMCG, Retail, Pharma and Defence, you will spearhead complex procurement transformation projects from a technology perspective. Managing large project teams, you will be tasked with designing and implementing (Coupa) technology software to improve areas across; supplier selection, payment, inventory documentation and logistics. You will help teams to deliver whilst simultaneously developing new business opportunities and bringing senior client stakeholders on a journey to improve business buy-in
What skills and experience are required?
- In depth procurement knowledge in Coupa software systems
- End to end P2P system roll out, testing and implementation
- An excellent understanding of current technology trends (SaaS/Cloud) and how that can be leveraged to improve procurement effectiveness
- Prior consulting experience with the confidence and gravitas to lead on new business development opportunities and c-suite networking
- A driven and collaborative working style with a track record of managing teams to deliver for clients
- The ability to think outside the box and provide innovative solutions
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to be part of a successful brand and a growing operations department
- A leadership position with a highly competitive salary and package
- The chance to work on cutting edge technology procurement projects with Fortune 500 Brands
- The autonomy to mould and develop a senior leadership career path
If you are starting to reflect on your current position, click apply now to discuss a leadership role that could help set up the next stage in your career.
Please feel free to send your CV to Alex at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Senior Manager, Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Procurement Technology, SaaS, Cloud, Coupa, Sales, Business Development, Degree, Team Lead, Leadership, Manager, Line Reports