Senior Category Manager
Experienced Senior Category Manager needed for new role in Devon.
Your new company
Sought after Devon organisation that prides itself on its forward thinking approach to procurement seeks a skilled procurement professional to deliver a first class service and effectively manage a team of buyers to achieve best working practice.
Your new role
In your role you will be tasked with supporting the Head of Procurement by delivering a first class service whilst also contributing and developing the organisations future plans. Your main duties are to include (but not be limited to):
- To manage a team of Buyers and their relevant categories.
- Take responsibility for all procurement activities assigned to you.
- Develop strategies and write policies for the organisation.
- Ensure governance and compliance are maintained.
- Contribute to future planning and direction.
- Supplier relationship management and alignment to business objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be selected for the role you must have a proven track record of procurement excellence, as well as team management experience and good knowledge of EU procurement law. You must also be qualified to CIPS level (or equivalent).
What you'll get in return
£55,000 - £65,000 DOE + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.