Ingredients Buyer - FTSE100
This iconic food brand is taking the European market by storm, reaching 15 countries across a range of labels. Due to this brand's exponential growth, this leading blue-chip enterprise is searching for an ambitious procurement buyer to join their fast-growing team. With a well-mandated procurement function with an impressive reach across both direct and indirect spends, this brand offers diverse and exciting opportunities for exciting career progression.
As an Ingredients Buyer within this brand, you will:-
- Collaboratively work on a group spend of up to €40mil
- Autonomously source key ingredient suppliers products, run large-scale tenders, negotiating to deliver significant savings
- Build long term relationships with suppliers that adds substantial value
- Progress to Senior Buyer and Category Management levels within 18months, trough structured training
In order to be successful in your application you must have:
- Prior end-to-end sourcing experience across direct categories (Food, Raw Materials or Commodities), with full working knowledge of RFP, RFQ, negotiation and contract drafting
- Handled significant spend portfolios and produced tangible savings by following best practise procurement processes
- A high level of articulacy, professionalism and charisma, enabling you to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholders and suppliers
- Degree & CIPSs (or working towards / equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry- leading brand that is taking the European market by force. With an emphasis on progression and development toward category management levels, this would be an exceptional career move for the right candidate.
If you fill the above criteria and would like to apply to this role, click Apply now or send your CV directly to jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk