Head of Indirect, Logistics Procurement
Head of Indirect and Logistics Procurement - Iconic Brand - Leading team of 8 - London + Flexible Working - £90,000 - 100,000 + Car + Bonus
This globally revered £ Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm is seeking a senior procurement expert to head up a team of 8 category experts and drive multiple Indirect categories (Marketing, HR, Professional Services etc.) with a key focus spearheading the firm's global Logistics spend. As part of the senior leadership team, the firm needs an excellent relationship manager who can collaborate with and influence senior stakeholders to push the procurement agenda in the right way.
My client are looking for a senior leader with experience in managing a number of categories, but solid knowledge across Logistics procurement (2-3 years) is a must have to be successful in your application.
Head of Indirect and Logistics Procurement role profile:-
* Designing and implementing multi-year category strategies and strategically managing £400m+ procurement spend across multiple Indirect categories (Marketing, HR, Professional Services etc.)
* Complete autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high value global Logistics sub-categories (ocean, road, rail & air freight, transportation & warehousing)
* Being a credible and insightful manager to your experienced Procurement team, coaching best-practice strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, and supplier relationship management SRM
* Playing a key role in the implementation of the Firm's new P2P tool (Coupa)
Required candidate background:-
* Track record of successfully leading teams of experienced Procurement professionals
* Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience with expertise across multiple categories, significant experience across the Logistics categories is a must have
* Degree & MCIPS qualifications (preferred not essential)
This is a brilliant opportunity to break into a leading global brand and play a pivotal role in the Firm's growth. If you are a commercially savvy and career driven Procurement professional, this is a great opportunity for you to move into a senior leadership within a globally revered brand, apply now by sending your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Logistics, procurement, people management, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure