Global Media Procurement Director - FTSE 100 FMCG
Global Media Procurement Director - FTSE 100 FMCG - London + Flex - £75,000 - 85,000 + Excellent Benefits
FTSE 100 FMCG brand seeks exceptional Procurement Leader to manage a growing £1bn+ Global Media spend and a 15 strong international team.
Media - and particularly Digital Media - is an ever-changing market due to disruptive technologies, so this new member of the Global Procurement Leadership Team must understand this fast-paced market to continuously optimise brand performance.
Global Media Procurement Director role overview:-
- Forging strong relationships with the business units to understand market pressures, transformation challenges and opportunities and accelerate growth across all divisions
- Constantly reassessing Digital Media buying, introducing new ways of managing Technology Stacks and capturing supplier-sourced innovation from Tech Houses, Media Publishers & Agencies
- Inspiring a globally dispersed team, including direct reports of Regional Procurement Directors across EMEA, North America, LATAM & APAC and their category buying teams
- Delivering outstanding performance in this transformational leadership role to gain sponsors for progression to VP & beyond
Required candidate background:-
- Outstanding record of commercial achievement within your Procurement career to date, with a CV that demonstrates impressive YOY cost savings, risk mitigation and supplier partnership
- Proven people leader, having coached and upskilled Procurement staff across the globe
- Expert knowledge of the Digital Media market preferred though not essential
- High intelligence with strong financial & analytical skills
- Strong Degree / MBA qualifications preferred
This is one of the few organisations to have a truly Global Media Procurement Director position, so this is a fantastic opportunity to deliver on a colossal scale in a fascinating market, and pave your way towards VP & CPO.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, Media, Digital, marketing procurement, technology procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management, team management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure