Procurement Technology Consultant
Procurement Technology Consultant - Leading Management Consultancy - London + travel - £55-65k + package
This UK leading management consultancy, who have recently been earmarked as 'one of the UK's fastest growing consultancies' are looking to develop their procurement technology team, focussed on emerging & cognitive related technologies.
As a consultant within this team, you will not only be focussed on developing a team and leading the growth of this practise, but have the opportunity to lead on major projects with FTSE100 firms and have one-to-one development plans put together with company directors.
As a technology procurement consultant, you're position will include:-
- Supporting the delivery of procurement client solutions across a wide variety of sectors including Defence, Aerospace, FS & Engineering
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to help top business leaders solve complex problems relating to procurement, sourcing & supply chain transformation
- Working in cross-office teams and partnering with clients spanning several regions to enhance your international exposure
- Successfully balancing competing priorities and managing executive stakeholders
- Striving for rapid promotion to Manager, Senior Manager, and Partnership within the firm
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Experience working for a major FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 industry or consulting firm in a procurement / sourcing focussed role
- Degree, MA, MBA from a leading university (preferred not essential)
If you have a procurement skillset focussed around procurement tech, including cognitive and AI technologies and are looking to develop a fast-paced career within a leading consultancy, please apply by:
Sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or applying through this domain
Keywords: Technology, procurement, emerging technology, cognitive, stakeholder management, client facing, consultant, management consultant, London, degree, MBA, MCIPS