Buyer, Strategic Sourcing
Buyer, Strategic Sourcing - Global Consultancy - £30,000-£35,000 + bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join a successful and market leading procurement team in Central London in a role that suits budding procurement buyers and analysts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about further developing their skills and possess the commercial acumen to add value to the procurement function. The role offers terrific fast-tracked career progression paired with a fantastic development programme.
Graduate Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Support the procurement function in achieving business goals with hands-on procurement and market analysis from your first day.
- Shadow senior work stream leads and advise on procurement strategy across the organisation.
- Strategy development across sourcing with category specific methodologies.
- Engage and manage key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Identify savings opportunities across a variety of category spends.
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent development in your procurement career to date
- 2.1 Degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong communication skills, at all levels of business
- A naturally consultative approach - demonstrating a pursuit for best practise.
- Strong analytical skills
Why Apply for the Role?
- The chance to accelerate your career within a market leading procurement function
- Excellent career progression alongside talented peers
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and complex work streams and major projects from day one.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Consultancy, Analyst, Degree, London, Stakeholder Management, BPO, Professional Services