Your new company
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in NI operating within Belfast, this major player stores and distributes healthcare solutions to the point of care.
Your new role
You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the operation whilst reporting to the Warehouse Manager to ensure resource allocation complements volume demands. This in turn will ensure both efficiency and performance are maximised - servicing a diverse portfolio of clients.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- Experience within either a pharmaceutical environment or a 3rd party FMCG setting
- Attention to detail
- Proven man-management skills, team building along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with disciplinary procedures
- Intermediate Health & Safety awareness
- Experience of working within quality systems
- Experience of working with an audited environment
- Financial awareness
- Ability to manage a team in order to achieve KPI's and achieve continual improvements
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Forklift Licence is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- You will gain exposure to a high value, high volume multi-site operation allowing you to work within a high performing culture with very friendly working hours and extremely low staff turnover.
- You will work within a lucrative company in a systems and process orientated warehousing operation and will receive a competitive basic salary + bonuses.
- You will receive 28 days holidays and an attractive pension scheme.
- You will work within a company who value ambition and management skills - giving you more responsibilities such as training and recruiting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.