Marketing Category Manager - Revolutionary brand
Pioneering and inspiring global conglomerate seeks a Marketing Procurement expert to join and blossom within their renowned and award-winning strategic function. Priding itself on the relentless drive to improve; strategic innovation and ambition for excellence, this team is searching for fierce procurement professional to steer the marketing category to a global platform.
This Marketing Procurement Category Manager role sees you:-
- Partnering with executive stakeholders to win trust and influence them to place procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Challenging existing procurement processes, sourcing approaches and supplier development strategies to drive change and improvement
- Designing and implementing innovative marketing and sourcing strategies for a complex £multi-million spend across all aspects of Marketing Procurement
- Analytically leading successful negotiations with major suppliers as well as smaller niche vendors to produce best in class results that aligned with the wider business' needs.
Required skills and background:-
- Impressive procurement and marketing category expertise gained from a predominantly blue-chip background
- Clear and remarkable career progression
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence other across the highest levels
- A methodical and numerical business acumen that drives value for money, service quality and positive strategic outcomes with demonstrable examples of tangible savings
- Outstanding academics - 2:1 Degree essential
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning company that is and has been on the forefront of consumer technology for decades
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take full ownership of positive change within an established procurement team
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions based on facts.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk