Technology Sourcing Manager | FTSE 100 Organisation | West London
An exciting role with an international multi-channel business that is on the cutting edge of technology usage is available. This is an opportunity to join an organisation widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe.
Your role as Technology Sourcing Manager will be to lead the Sourcing activities for the Technology category, including vendor management, management of all 3rd party supplier spend and providing corporate governance.
- Prioritisation and delivery of commercial and contractual negotiations against agreed savings targets within their category
- Drive cost reduction efforts
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders (including senior management)
- Ability to create and implement a strategic plan for category management and supplier development
- Manage the end-to end delivery of supplier projects in accordance with agreed roadmaps to meet the business needs
- Responsible for mitigating and highlighting contractual risk and supply resilience issues to Executive level stakeholders for consideration and change
- Continually challenge operational requirements and supplier spend, identifying and critiquing cost throughout the supply base
- Ensure, where appropriate, that regular review meetings with contractors/suppliers are held at prescribed intervals including other stakeholder groups where necessary
The ideal profile will be a procurement professional with technology procurement expertise who has experience in outsourcing, commercial acumen, can manage multiple projects simultaneously, full understanding of and ability to execute RFI/RFP and all tender processes, knowledge of SLA’s, KPI’s, particularly with regard to enforcing those SLA’s and KPI’s and procurement experience within integrating companies is a plus.
If you are a match for the role, then do apply with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience of call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.