Procurement Manager - Packaging
PACKAGING PROCUREMENT MANAGER - UK LEADING FOOD MANUFACTURER - BEDFORD - £50-55K + CAR & PACKAGE
This market leading and ground breaking food manufacturing firm, are looking to hire an ambitious and cutting edge procurement manager to join their growing packaging team.
As an organisation that is going through a significant period of growth, this procurement manager will have the opportunity to work in a highly innovative and newly created team focussed on leading the market in retail and food packaging, whilst also having the opportunity to grow with the business and develop into senior manager and director positions.
Packaging Procurement Manager Key Accountabilities:-
- Managing all packaging procurement spend, including the development and implementation of category plans
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and implement sourcing strategies to deliver on business objectives
- Skilfully deliver innovative strategies for packaging performance and sustainability, through cost reduction and reducing risk
- Striving for promotion in this growing team, into senior manager level and above
Experience / skills required:-
- Packaging procurement experience within a global food / beverage firm, showing experience of unparalleled progression in role
- Degree / MBA / Cips is preferred however not required
- The ability to influence at a senior level and see the importance in building strong and long lasting relationships
If you are an ambitious and innovative procurement professional, with experience within food and beverage markets, looking to take the next step in your career please apply by:
Sending a copy of your cv direct to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, packaging, materials, sustainability, procurement manager, food, beverages, degree, Bedford, Milton Keynes, CIPS