Procurement Manager - Ingredients
Direct Procurement Manager - Ingredients - Expanding UK Food Manufacturer - Bedford + Flex working - £50-55k + Car allowance & development opportunities
This UK leading food manufacturer, recently earmarked as a 'market innovator', are looking to hire a cutting-edge and dynamic procurement manager to lead and implement new strategies across their direct spend portfolio, including commodities such as sugar & grains.
Why join this business?
As an organisation that is constantly looking to break the boundaries of innovation within this sector, you will not only be joining a high calibre team, but have the opportunity to implement new and exciting strategies whilst learning from industry leaders.
Procurement Manager role outline:-
- Manage the sourcing and implementation of strategies across direct materials, delivering continuous improvement and step-change opportunities
- Collaborate with other business teams, to drive value and focus on innovative ways to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Constantly delivering high standards of delivery with suppliers whilst striving for career progression in this dynamic business
Key skills / experience required:-
- Commodity buying experience within a global environment, ideally having shown progression from buyer to manager grade
- The ability to thrive under pressure within a highly dynamic and evolving environment with the skillset to manage sourcing and suppliers globally
- Degree / MBA / CIPS are preferred however not required
If you are experienced within a commodity buying role, with the ambition and ability to work within a growing and fast-paced environment, please apply by:
Sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, commodities, sugar, grains, oils, ingredients, food, FMCG, beverage, degree, Bedford, category management, stakeholder manager, indirect procurement, MBA, CIPS