Interim IT Project Manager
1st Executive are retained by a global and UK leading manufacturing company with a mature procurement function, who are looking to bring on board an IT Project Manager on an initial 12 month contract. You will be required to provide project management expertise on a number of key initiatives in developing SDLC business cases and supporting RFP processes, to a fast-paced and dynamic function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader in an exciting project-driven environment undergoing change.
- To support key project sponsors/stakeholders in developing Business Cases and managing RFP processes
- Gather and agree on project objectives and requirements
- Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
- Develop the Scope and Project Plan
- Define and agree on project team structure and composition
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
- Ensure the defined quality standards are met
- Ensure timely and effective communication and reporting to team members and stakeholders
- Track activities and project progress
- Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors' services
- Manage project scope, budget and forecast
- Perform project closure activities
- Support the organization on Continuous Improvement opportunities and best practices development
- 10 years + experience in IT project management with finance and infrastructure experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Software Development Life-Cycle ( SDLC ) and specific project management methodologies ( Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Sprints, RAD )
- Project Manager certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally as will be working with teams based in the UK and Europe.
- Advanced Excel Skills - Pivot tables & formatting
- Understands regulated industries
- Clarity experience (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders