Global Head of Supply Chain
A very rare opportunity has arisen for an executive level supply chain professional to join one of the most current and innovative technology brands in the world. Famed for their ability to design and provide efficient solutions to everyday problems, they are in need of a forward thinking and commercially astute individual to join their global team and head up all supply chain strategy.
What will the role entail?
- Managing all end to end Supply Chain requirements covering all aspects of Processes, Data, Systems and People in all areas of Procurement, Manufacturing, Packaging, Warehousing and Reverse Logistics
- Building and developing a global supply chain team to deliver across multiple regions and help implement core supply chain techniques across; S&OP, Vendor Management and Multi-channel Warehousing and Distribution
- Working with the Logistics team to help improve efficiencies across all elements of 3PL supplier management and reverse logistics
- Working with the senior executive division to help improve supply chain's brand and awareness internally
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior experience working at a Director or Executive level across Procurement and Supply Chain
- A subject matter expert in all areas of Supply Chain process and technology development
- Excellent understanding of the end to end supply chain process on a global scale
- Experience in managing S&OP, Manufacturing and Logistics projects
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and across all geographies
- An innovative mind-set with the ability to think outside the box
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive starting salary up to £105,000 + flex allowance, bonus and shares
- The exciting challenge of building a global supply chain division in an inspirational brand
- The autonomy to grow and develop your own team
- The chance to help implement cutting edge supply chain solutions
If you would like to find out more on this position or discuss your experience in relation to the role then please click apply now or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org