Global Distribution Manager
In a world where the consumer can buy anything with the click of a button and expect their purchase at their door within 24 hours, logistics is one of the biggest and most challenging departments of any successful retailer or consumer goods business.
My client is a leading cutting edge technology brand who specialise in providing innovative technology solutions to everyday problems. With a growing business and revenue, this company needs a leader to help improve the logistics across their global distribution network.
The role will see you working on site - both at factory floor and board level to help devise innovative logistics strategies and improve your internal distribution network. You will work alongside supply chain managers and the logistics team to implement best in class processes for efficient running within 3rd/4th party and inbound/outbound logistics, warehousing and inventory. You will work with senior stakeholders and project teams to improve supply chain efficiency and educate the wider business on a streamlined supply chain.
The following skills are essential to be successful in the role:
- First and foremost excellent knowledge of logistics and operations - comfortable dealing with issues around; global logistics optimisation, warehousing and distribution efficiency, reverse logistics, Pick, Pack and Ship Activities
- Prior distribution experience and tangible examples of putting innovative ideas in place to help some of the most complex supply chains in the world
- An inquisitive mind and the personality to try something new
- Prior successes in selling supply chain consulting solutions and generating revenue
- Excellent communication skills - gravitas and confidence
- The ability to lead project teams and ensure timely delivery
- A strong supply chain network
- 2.1 degree educated or better
This is an excellent opportunity for someone coming from a Big 6 Consulting background to take a leap, join an exciting entrepreneurial company and start the next step of your career.
If you wish to submit your CV then click "Apply" or email my colleague directly at email@example.com