Junior Category Manager- World Class Brand
This industry leading corporation is one of the biggest companies in the world, priding itself on innovation, excellence and their ability to push the limits of the impossible. Having won many awards from conception, this now very reputable company is striving to drive their Procurement team to deliver results of the same calibre and influence change within a pre-established team.
This procurement role is the perfect platform to establish yourself within the industry as a significant part of this brand's astonishing performance, allowing you to unleash your own expertise to drive change within a pre-established team. You will use your procurement lifecycle knowledge to manage a range of spends across the indirect board, specifically the marketing spend. Using your excellent negotiation skills, you will relentlessly strive to produce savings, maximise value and achieve the best offers that coincide with the business' requirements.
Require Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working within blue-chip environments, working the full end-to-end procurement cycle across a range of indirect categories is required, specifically marketing procurement.
- A fact-based and numerical individual able to make data-driven decisions to instigate and negotiate positive strategic change and outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management with specific experience in improving procurement practices.
- Be degree educated (CIPS desired).
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning company that is and has been on the forefront of consumer technology for decades.
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take full ownership of positive change within an established procurement team.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions based on facts.
A junior category manager role in such an esteemed global brand such as this does not come around often. With a clear, structured progression path and a supportive team orientated environment, this is a role that needs to be explored.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk