Global Planning Manager
One of the globe's most prestigious brands is looking to hire a best in class supply chain individual to join their supply chain team and lead the planning team globally. If you are interested in joining one of the biggest companies in the world then read on to apply.
What is the role?
As the Global Planning Manager you will be responsible for running and effectively executing the 24 month forecasting cycle. Looking at all areas of the process, you will lead a team to identify and eradicate all root causes of forecasting inefficiency. You will be tasked with identifying category trends before presenting the information to executives in monthly meetings to adjust projected P&L. You must manage processes to maintain accurate SKU forecasts across multiple channels and locations whilst driving continuous improvement and monitoring working capital levels.
Skills and necessary experience
- Previous experience working in a global retail/FMCG environment
- The ability to implement and improve forecasting initiatives - managing S&OP division with previous experience doing so
- A confident communicator with the ability to promote supply chain improvements at an executive level
- Experience using planning software tools
- A track record of improvement across forecasting efficiency and inventory management
- The ability to lead a team and a commercial mind-set to improve P&L
- Degree qualified and flexible on some travel
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to lead the S&OP process for a globally renowned brand
- A great chance to challenge yourself in complex and innovative environment
- Excellent starting salary and package including; car allowance, bonus, shares and healthcare
- The autonomy to build and lead a team
Get in touch to find out more about this position and other exciting supply chain opportunities. Click apply now or email direct at jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure