Senior Buyer | Leisure Industry | Southampton, Hampshire
Are you an ambitious, commercially astute, strategic buyer?
Do you have experience buying in the manufacturing or maritime industry?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to learn and grow within a procurement team of 50+ team members?
If the answer is yes to these three questions I would like to hear from you today. Use the link to apply or give me a call on 01962 869 838.
A FTSE 100, globally recognised brand, this organisation would be an excellent environment for any procurement professional with ambitions to work for a blue-chip brand. Be part of a fantastic team with new leadership steering the culture towards a more flexible, agile and inclusive team make-up. With continuous opportunities to grow and challenge yourself in a rigorous corporate structure.
Join the procurement team as a Senior Buyer, you will be an accomplished procurement professional with demonstrable achievements to support the daily strategic buying of commodities, finished goods and plant equipment.
- Ideally degree educated.
- CIPS qualified or training towards your diploma.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a buyer or senior buyer.
- Knowledge of the complete end-to-end procurement function.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Supplier relationship management abilities.