Procurement Manager | Global FTSE 100 | West London
Interested in working for one of the most recognised Consumer Brands in the world? Well, with an annual turnover just shy of £14bn, you can be sure you'll be joining a true Global Leader!
What's in it for you? The opportunity to operate on a global platform, strategically managing a number of multi million pound spend areas with your upward journey through the business outlined from day one.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving local indirects purchasing and understanding indirect material spends across the business, analysing category markets and translating into actionable strategies
- Identify, select and develop suppliers, negotiate and contract within portfolio and supply based in alignment with the Global strategy;
- Work closely with key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service;
- Identify and monitor risks and opportunities related to each category
Skills and Achievements:
- Ideally 4+ years in a Procurement orientated role, preferably with indirect category experience
- Educated to Degree/CIPS level
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercially orientated and business minded