FTSE 250 - Construction Procurement Specialist
FTSE 250 Aerospace & Defence Firm - Construction Procurement Specialist - London/Surrey - £45,000-£55,000 + bonus & fast-tracked progression
Having recently undergone a period of significant growth and transformation, this leading Aerospace & Defence firm is now looking to expand their procurement team further. As a construction procurement specialist for the business, you will not only be subject to significant high-profile project based work but have the ability to influence at a strategic level whilst fast-tracking your own career across different functions.
As a construction procurement specialist, you will:-
* Lead on all sub-contract procurement on a project based level, navigating through NEC3 & JCT contracts
* Have the opportunity to progress into a management position and develop someone in the construction procurement space
* Strive to develop your own career, by taking advantage of the existing client-base and some of the most exciting projects in the country
* Maintain a high level of standards, whilst delivering to pressured time frames of creating and implementing strategic plans
Construction Procurement Specialist required background:-
* A career with a main infrastructure contractor, showing examples of progression and key achievements within this environment, is ideal however other background will be considered
* Some exposure to taking the lead on NEC3 related projects, JCT experience will also be considered
* Bachelors / Master's degree (or equivalent), cips qualification is preferable however not essential
* Ability to work on a project to project basis, juggling key stakeholder relations and delivering to strict time frames
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, construction procurement, SRM, sub-contract management, NEC3 Contracts, Indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure