Procurement Analyst - Procurement Transformation
Paving the way for companies alike, this leading leisure brand has set out to advance and promote optimum wellness across the UK.
Due to great success, this pioneering brand is enjoying rapid expansion which has influenced a major transformation to the procurement function in order to accommodate such growth.
This transformation has given rise to an exciting procurement analyst position within the highly-skilled project team responsible for implementing advanced spend analytics, contract and supplier management tools.
As Procurement Analyst you will benefit from a personally tailored development plan to bolster your Procurement experience before being parachuted into key Category Management teams to ensure:
- Procurement members such as Category Managers are using live, accurate and global spend data to build key strategies
- Strategic Procurement projects and eRFXs are planned, executed and tracked
- Contracts are created, negotiated and stored
- P2P transactions are linked to contracts ensuring compliance
- Supplier performance and risk is managed
- 2+ years' procurement & strategic sourcing experience, with previous usage or management of eSourcing technology preferred
- Strong technical problem solving and analytical mind-set
- Strong degree & MCIPS preferred
This is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark within a household brand and be a part of the complete transformation of processes within this impressive brand.
If you would like to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk