Commodity Price Risk Management (CPRM)
Commodity Price Risk Management (CPRM) Lead - World Leading FMCG Giant
World leading retail / FMCG major seeks a Commodity Price Risk Management (CPRM) Lead to join in a brand new role in their Global CPRM function based in Central London.
You'll be joining a household named, FTSE 100 British business with countless well-known brands, but also a truly global business. The CTRM Lead will reporting directly into the Global CPRM Director and will also manage one direct report working to achieve best in class commodity pricing for the global procurement team whilst continually expanding their presence and portfolio. The CPRM Team is embedded within the Procurement function that fully owns the hedging and execution strategy through financial derivatives and supplier fixations.
You'll be an ambitious individual with a strong interest in commodities and able to be the link between CPRM and Procurement. You'll be working to unlock embedded risk, develop new pricing models, expand their derivatives scope under IFRS9 and lead cross functional change projects. Additionally, you'll be looking after the day to day CPRM Front Office needs and showcasing CPRM to the wider business.
Salary: £65 - £85k basic + 15% bonus + 14% pension and other excellent benefits
Keys skills and experience sought
- Proven commercial experience in a relevant Procurement or Commodities facing role
- Any prior experience working in or with CPRM teams would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Procurement, specifically raw materials and packaging.
- Strong supplier management skills with the ability to embed new pricing formulas and index link embedded commodity exposures
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels and the ability to work cross functionally with a TCO (total cost of ownership) mentality
- Strong numerical or financial based bachelors degree from a leading university
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ben at jobsBR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk