Category Manager – Professional Services
We have a Private Sector client based in London who are currently looking for a Category Manager with Professional Services experience in the Public Sector to help work with and support some of their key clients. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £65,000 max. (depending on experience) on offer.
The role will expose you to work in a fast paced and innovate environment with work tasks including:
- Accountability for the end to end service provision of professional services projects
- Developing category strategies
- Stakeholder management
- Acting as a subject matter expert to provide advice and offer unique solutions to the client and their customers
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE:
- Experience of working in the Public Sector (ideally 5+ years’ experience)
- Experience of working on Professional Services, ICT or Outsourcing contracts
- Ideally Professional Services category experience.
- MCIPS or equivalent
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Project Management skills, experience or qualifications (i.e. PRINCE2)
- Innovative, good problem solver and strong attention to detail