Senior Buyer Engineering & Manufacturing - London
Senior Buyer - Engineering & Manufacturing - Central London - £35-50k - bespoke performance plan for rapid progression + great benefits + scope to lead sourcing projects
Unprecedented growth over the past 3 years has precipitated an innovative CPO backed initiative to bring future leaders into this specialist Engineering/Heavy Manufacturing business and create personalised development plans to ensure fast-tracked career progression and to leave the organisations' future in safe hands.
Rare exposure to lead complex procurement projects and the chance to work directly with procurement directors on sourcing engagements, this role is a great opportunity for those currently frustrated with slow development or a lack of direction within their current procurement function.
As part of the high-calibre team, you can expect to:
- Lead procurement engagements, aligning stakeholder expectations with the vision of the procurement function to deliver maximum value
- Collaborate with senior leadership to hone your procurement skillset and ensure rapid career development whilst delivering to ambitious targets
- Contribute to new, innovative solutions to complex sourcing problems to maintain this organisations' best-in-class reputation
Essential Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree from a leading university preferred
- An open and collaborative style
- Excellent development in your current role, demonstrable evidence of achieving and exceeding targets
- Experience in a procurement role is essential for this position.
To discuss further or to apply directly then contact jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure