Indirects Procurment Consultant - Global Advisory
This impressive procurement advisory firm is searching for a talented procurement professional to join their network of more than 200 consultants across the UK to deliver procurement excellence and value for money to their extensive clientele. By providing both short term and long term procurement solutions for their clients, this brand's main aim is to support and transform procurement functions by designing, delivering and developing solutions that encompass flexibility, sustainability and innovation.
- Apply your full End-to-End procurement knowledge to identify cost savings opportunities across a range of indirect spends.
- Strategically source new suppliers, manager the procurement lifecycle process to add value to any function you find yourself in.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to highlight the importance of procurement for the success of sustainable company growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full End-to-End procurement experience across a range of indirect procurement categories, e.g. Professional Services, FM, IT and Marketing is vital to this role.
- The commercial acumen developed through experience working within blue-chip private sector brands.
- The versatility to adapt and perform in any situation or function you may find yourself in.
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills including the ability to positively influence internal stakeholders.
- Clear track record of identifying and implementing strategies for savings and value added.
- Qualified to Degree level (CIPS desired but not essential).
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to impact a pre-established procurement functions to deliver savings on large spends whilst keeping to the organisation's core values.
- The diversity of working with a vast range of esteemed clients across the UK and the globe.
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within established brands.
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk