Interim Management Consultant
INTERIM CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY - LEADING PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN BOUTIQUE - LONDON + TRAVEL - £500-600 P/DAY
This leading UK based consultancy, who have recently been listed as a 'top 25 management consultancy' by the Times are looking to bring on board a number of transportation and infrastructure procurement specialists to lead on key flagship projects.
As an organisation that is going through a period of very significant and unparalleled growth, you will not only be entering into a position that allows you to lead on major projects but also have the unique chance to grow with this firm.
Procurement Consultant role outline:-
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required:-
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
If you are a leading infrastructure or rail procurement expert with an interest or background within management consultancy, looking to break into the contracting world please apply by:
Sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, services, management consultancy, interim, transport, rail, engineering, infrastructure, London, travel, degree, MBA, cips