Senior Category Manager - Professional Services
Assistant Director, Global HR Services Sourcing - Iconic FTSE 30 - London or Home Based - £60,000 - 70,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
This aggressively growing Professional Services giant is on target to double in size over the next 6 years, resulting in a rapidly increasing employee population across 100+ countries along with HR Services expenditure.
Consequently the Firm is seeking an Assistant Director level procurement expert to gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement.
Assistant Director, Global HR Services Sourcing role profile:-
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
- Driving standardisation of global processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating globally dispersed staff and maintaining engagement
- Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
- Instilling a high performance culture across Global Procurement, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
Required skills / background:-
- Impressive procurement & strategic sourcing career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships established etc)
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This organisation rarely hires externally at an Assistant Director level, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join this iconic FTSE 100 brand at a senior level, carve a name for oneself within an improving Sourcing function and progress towards Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure