Buyer - Manufacturing Giant - Global
Buyer - Manufacturing Giant - Global - £35K - £40K + Package - Swindon
This Global Manufacturing Giant based in Swindon is looking for a strong Buyer with Direct Procurement experience to join their best in class team.
Joining onto the organisations' outstanding tailored Learning and Development Scheme with a combination of internal and external training, this enables employees to reach their full potential in role and progress quickly to more senior levels.
The Buyer will have the autonomy over:
- Managing the end to end procurement process from initial market research, tender process to supplier relationship management
- Working closely alongside senior members of the function on designing category strategy
- Being organised and ensuring that suppliers stick to your set deadlines, so that production is on time
The Buyer will need to have:
- Direct procurement experience, with evidence of key achievements made
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- UK Driving Licence
This is an organisation with a collaborative procurement function, dedicated to enhancing employee's skillsets and developing them to more achieve and progress to more senior positions within the global organisation.
If this is something you are interested in finding out more about, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Swindon, Procurement Manager, Direct Procurement, Manufacturing, Bristol, Wiltshire, Surrey,