E-Sourcing Procurement Manager - Consulting
PROCUREMENT & E-SOURCING MANAGER - AWARD WINNING CONSULTANCY - RAPIDLY GROWING TECHNOLOGY TEAM - CENTRAL LONDON - £50-65K + PACKAGE
Are you an experienced E-Sourcing professional looking to help establish a technology practice within a growing, award winning consultancy? If so, this E-Sourcing Procurement Manager position could be a fantastic next step in your sourcing career. Not only will it allow you to lead innovative E-Sourcing & E-Auction initiatives, it will also lead to senior management within a short space of time.
PROCUREMENT & E-SOURCING MANAGER role involvements:-
- Deploy your E-Sourcing expertise to alleviate complex procurement issues across a range of clients and industries, rapidly becoming an SME within the business for E-Sourcing.
- Driving a dramatic increase in E-Sourcing events and spend, being a pivotal player in achieving significant savings
- Acting as an internal consultant / E-Sourcing Project Manager for the business
- Significant experience of leading complex E-Sourcing events (eAuctions, eSupplier programmes etc)
- Strong understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle across a range of indirect / direct categories, with an impressive track record of delivering against ambitious savings targets
- Impeccable history of rapid progression within world-class strategic sourcing functions
- Strong degree from a leading university (or equivalent)
- MCIPS / Prince 2 or studying towards (preferred not essential)
This globally esteemed consultancy firm has an outstanding reputation for home-grown Directors, and with high hopes for the Procurement & E-Sourcing Manager this promises to be an exciting career move. If you would like to apply, please send your CV directly to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Digital, Technology, eSourcing, P2P, S2P, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement performance, procurement transformation, strategy, continuous improvement, negotiation, people management, stakeholder engagement, best-in-class procurement, category management, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, sustainability