Category Manager - FM
FM Category Manager - Marketing Leading Healthcare Brand - London/Surrey - £50,000 - 65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This market leading healthcare brand is enjoying rapid expansion and is pouring investment into turning a historically staid Purchasing function into a best-in-class Procurement Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an FM Category Manager to join their journey.
As the firm's FM Category Manager you will play a business partnering role with departmental heads, providing commercial expertise across greenfield categories spanning Hard & Soft Facilities Management, Distribution and Operations.
Key role involvements:-
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in contract drafting, supplier negotiation and relationship management (SRM)
- Forging strong relationships with senior stakeholders to position procurement in the driving seat
- Driving compliance and best practice throughout the Strategic Sourcing process
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects, skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
- Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, enjoying a personally tailored development programme to ensure your progression within the company
Required experience, skills & qualifications:-
- The ability to operate and be commercially savvy in a highly intelligent environment
- Degree from a leading university or equivalent
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of procurement / strategic sourcing / contractual negotiation
- Previous category experience of FM Procurement preferred though not essential
- Track record of rapid progression within your contracts and procurement career to date ideally within a Blue Chip environment
If you are an ambitious and highly intelligent Procurement professional looking for a prestigious company in which to invest and progress your career, this is a phenomenal opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure