Procurement Manager - £60k
1st Executive has a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding private sector business, that are backed by the government. They specialise in the medical research and development market. It is a great opportunity to lead and develop a procurement function.
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated environment with the Public Sector and private sectors.
- Build effective relationships with the key stakeholders across the business and externally
- Prepare and lead the tender process within non OJEU tenders and OJEU tenders.
- Ensure the end to end management of key contracts throughout the Procurement life cycle.
- Proactively develop key sourcing strategies across the business on an annual basis to identify improvements to the purchasing strategies.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Experience gained working within EU & UK Procurement/CQC regulations
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS