- Full Time
My client, who is the UK's largest manufacturer in natural healthcare is seeking a Demand Planner to join their forward thinking business. They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who can bring together the different strands of the business and deliver a realistic and achievable plan. They also want someone who can think strategically by supporting the business planning process in order for the company to grow.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Strategically advise and assist each sector when forecasting future findings and improvements
- Review and analyse accurate monthly forecasts
- Identify improvements to optimise the Integrated business plan
- Working with new product development, sales and marketing teams to forecast sales and products, by delivering realistic statements of NPD demands.
- Work alongside the logistics team to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full. (OTIF)
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in demand planner
- Advanced skills in Excel
- A strong understanding of demand planning processes
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly