IT Procurement Manager - Central London - £50-60k
IT Procurement Manager: Central London - £50,000-60,000k - FTSE 250 - Fast Track to Management & Scope to Execute Strategic Projects Within a Transforming Procurement Function across Marketing, HR & Professional Services
A strong period of growth and a shift toward an integrated, strategic procurement function has created the need for a strong and ambitious IT Procurement Manager to join this FTSE250 transportation giant.
As IT Procurement Manager, you will be afforded strategic autonomy to devise and implement procurement initiatives across the IT category as well as impact sourcing projects across other indirect categories including Marketing, HR & Professional Services. This is the perfect role for professionals looking to influence multiple categories of spend within an established procurement function, and the drive to be fast-tracked into senior leadership.
IT Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Influence procurement strategy across a range of indirect categories as you use your procurement expertise and commercial flair to deliver savings and add value within procurement
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders across the organisation to create synergy throughout group procurement and work cross-functionally to exceed procurement goals
- Use your gravitas to implement change within procurement, continuing the drive toward a best-in-class sourcing function.
- Lead strategic procurement projects across Indirect Procurement, expanding your category expertise as you develop towards a leadership role.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- End-to-end procurement experience within the IT category, category management preferred
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- The drive to continue your already impressive progression within procurement.
Why apply for this role?
- Fast tracked career progression within a market leading organisation
- The autonomy to positively impact procurement across a multitude of indirect categories
- The opportunity to lead strategic procurement projects and collaborate extensively with senior stakeholders
If you seek exposure to category management across multiple indirect areas of spend, and wish to accelerate your progression to senior leadership, this role will provide the scope to achieve both! For the chance to join a FTSE listed procurement function with ambitious plans for their future, see below for how…
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, IT Procurement, I.T Procurement, London, Degree, Senior Category Manager, Category Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement, Transport